Coffee and caramel. Two of my favourite things and as a combination they can vanish your Monday blues in under 5 minutes! Trust me.
Brew the coffee your way, I use an Italian cafetierre, and let cool. Add your oat flakes to a glass jar, I recycled a jar from the amazing Bexfast, check out their overnight oats when you are short for time…
Coffee Caramel Overnight Oats with Chia SeedsPrint This
- 1 or two shots of espresso depending on how strong you like it
- Oat flakes
- Almond milk, I used unsweetened
- Tablespoon of chia seeds
- Tiny bit of agave
- Pinch of salt
- First add your oats to 3 quarters of your jar
- Top with your cold coffee
- Add the chia seeds, salt, agave
- Top up with almond milk until the mixture is covered
- Mix gentle
- Store in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to enjoy in the morning with no fuss!