These raw crackers are not bad, if I can say so myself 😉 After trying many raw breads and crackers, I really started to wonder if all raw breads just taste of cardboard only… So I decided to make my own.
Earlier this weekend I juiced veg, fruit, added beetroot for nutrients and the beautiful deep red colour.
With the leftover pulp I made these crackers and made a quick turmeric hummus to add flavour and colour.
View this post on Instagram
💫 Raw juice pulp crackers with turmeric hummus 💫 At the weekend I juiced spinach, celery, cucumber, lime and beetroot 🍹 I used most of the beetroot and lime pulp but mixed in a little of the other veg too… Added lots of white sesame and linseed and also ground chia seeds. #zerowaste #juicing #beetroot #RAWgust #rawvegan #vegan #notetoiris #nourishyourself
Raw Juice Pulp Crackers With Turmeric HummusPrint This
- 2 cups of beetroot and lime pulp
- 3 tablespoons of grounded chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of golden linseed
- 3 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon/1 clove chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- When mixed well spread in the middle on a sheet of your dehydrator.
- Leave for 9-10 hours depending on how crispy you like it.
- Cut up in the desired shape and enjoy for 4 weeks if kept in an air tight container.