Crowdfire is an app that helps you discover and schedule content. It combines all my social media channels in one handy app. The sleek and simple interface is key to why I use it daily.
Are you time poor but still want to grow all your socials? Then these tips are for you!
- Boost your followers by being at the right place at the right time: I have optimised my Twitter and Facebook following by using the Crowdfire app to help me follow the right people and posting at the right time. It’s easy seeing who has followed and unfollowed me.
- Content is where it is at: By publishing carefully curated content to my followers at an automated optimum time, it took away the hassle of finding content and then filling in the specific time and date to post it on. Scheduled content is the way forward if you want to save time!
- Once, twice, three times lucky: In between content of others I can easily schedule my own blog posts to tweet at an optimum time, 3 times a month. As soon as I publish a blog post I will get a notification to share it on my social media channels. With other apps I get tired of all the uninteresting notifications but with Crowdfire it’s to the point and useful. Even funny at times as the bot if fun and friendly.
- Add your own Feed: Additionally you can add your own RSS feeds. I am currently not using this function but I probably should 😉 Let me know if you’ve got any tips on RSS Feeds.
And last but not least!
- Increase productivity by eliminating distractions: Using the app has made me more productive for sure. I used to spend hours searching on Google news for content which is now minimised to using Crowdfire for 15 minutes a day! Linking all my social media accounts to each other has saved me a lot of time. Can not recommend it enough. Specially if you are a blogger or a small business owner.
Crowdfire works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WordPress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo and many more platforms.
I’m also a big fan of the Crowdfire blog and you can read one of my fav posts: 21 Instagram Post Ideas to help your Creative Block. If you are on the gram make sure to follow me: @notetoiris and @crowdfire
Crowdfire has 19 Million users worldwide and I love how it really feels like a community, see you there 🙂
Let me know if you have any more questions and follow me on Twitter: @notetoiris